It is that time of the year again
When sitting near the window feels so serene
And patter of the rain on the window pane
Makes me hear the buzz of the thoughts within
If only it rained everyday.
As I quietly sip the evening tea nice and hot
Gazing at the leaves swing with the breeze
I feel the sudden urge to pen down my thought
The desire to capture the fleeting memories
If only these memories could be relived.
Down the memory lane I let my mind wander
Reminiscing the moments beautiful, I cry
I remember the folks I've come with this far
Pondering over the years that have gone by
If only I could go back in time.
Far far away I've come from the days
When happiness was about buying a new toy
Going to school was the only pain anyways
And 9AM Disney Hour show was a source of joy
If only life now were so simple.
It is beautiful how this web of thoughts forms
A single moment can remind you of things galore
Flood you with pictures and emotions
And leave you with a feeling like ever before
If only this feeling could be understood easily.
No comments:
Post a Comment