Thursday, 12 January 2012

Wish you were here with me!

The world in your presence seemed a lovely place,
In times of trouble and sorrow, supportively you would embrace,
I had realized long ago I was very lucky when you I found,
Oh Friend, I so wish you were around!

Beautiful were the days when on you I would count,
Difficulties galore I could surmount,
How much you mattered to me Dear,
Oh friend, I so wish you were near!

I could sit with you though not talk,
And hold your hand when alone I didn’t want to walk,
Without my words your heart would hear me ,
Oh friend, I so wish with me now you could be!

When I look back, I stand still,
With tears my eyes fill,
Without you, a lot of things in my life lack,
Oh friend, please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment